Become an Advantage PT Success Story
The constant pain in my head, neck and base of skull was gone after my first visit – amazing!
When I first came to Advantage PT I could not walk on the sidewalk without pain. Now I can hike all day long without pain.
I have been dizzy for weeks. After one treatment it is finally gone!
There is a huge difference in my back pain. I can move, sit and sleep so much better. Great job!
After living with knee pain for years, it only took a few visits and it is no longer painful when I run.
It’s as Easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Call 970.259.7829
2. Answer a few questions about your condition
3. Schedule an evaluation at a time that is convenient for you
Late appointments for busy schedules
Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm
*We Accept All Major
Durango’s One-on-One Physical Therapy Provider
Our mission is to provide the highest quality physical therapy and massage therapy services to the community through hands on, one on one, personalized care. While maintaining compassion, empathy, and patient dignity, we are committed to ethical treatment and billing, continuous professional and educational development, community wellness programs, and sincere interaction with patients and doctors alike.
Our Vision & Purpose
Personalized Care | Real Results.
We are fully committed to providing the highest quality of care and customer service with every patient we meet. All patients receive one-on-one care and we promise you will never be double booked. We feel strongly that physical therapy treatments should be performed by physical therapists themselves and therefore, we are also dedicated to never using technicians or aides for your care.
What Sets Us Apart
- All care is performed by a licensed physical therapist, never an aide or technician
- Your physical therapist will work only with you during your appointment
- You can see the same physical therapist for all of your treatments
- You’ll get faster results in fewer sessions through our advanced, hands-on techniques
Voted “Best Physical Therapist” in the 2015 Durango Herald Reader’s Choice Awards.